You are a visionary, you have a lot of ideas and you know how much blog writing would help with building your business, reaching your target audience, and influencing your audience.
There are many blog post ideas bubbling away in your mind, but you don’t have the time or resources to start. You know the impact it will have on your brand, the opportunities it will create and the presence it will give you is worth making your blog series a priority.
A blog writer will curate your ideas, merge it with research and craft up an easy-to-read, witty, evergreen and eloquent piece of content your audience will enjoy on a regular basis.
content strategies today
Why else should I invest in blog writing services?
- Drive high-quality traffic from your blogs to your website
- Enables you to better convert traffic into leads
- Be seen as an expert in your field
- Solve problems and provide solutions for customers
- Increased online visibility and SEO
- Cultivate an online community
- Engage with your audience
- Attract new customers
- Build brand awareness and trust for your product or service
- Repurpose blogs into snackable content
- Share more value-added content on social media
Engaging a content writer to help write blog articles is crucial when positioning yourself as a thought-leader in your industry, and providing valuable content that will build trust and credibility with your audience.
We will take the pressure off you and focus on what we do best, writing blog posts and ensuring it reads well, with the right keywords weaved in, and the right links are in place. We’ll also be a sounding board and provide new topic ideas to ensure your content is kept fresh.
We can help you with:
+ Blog Article Writing
Includes writing, editing, proofing, researching or interviewing for blog posts.
+ Content Calendar Planning
+ 1:1 Content Brand Voice & Identity Session
This is to ensure the content we produce for you is in alignment with your band voice.
The Process. We keep it simple.
- Get in touch with us to book a discovery meeting
- Understand where you are at, where you are going and what your requirements are
- Proposed recommendations for you to review
- Approval of proposal
- Action next steps